MemberMarch 4, 2023 at 3:54 am
– We obtained a monetary donation from the Intervention and Evaluation Center for comprehensive neurodevelopment training, where first aid training was provided to staff.
– The training provided to parents of the Mexican Association of Help to Children in the Fight against Cancer (AMANC).
– Donation by the Popular Autonomous University of Veracruz, to provide first aid training to its students, along with the presentation of the A.I.R.E.
– Training was provided to the employees of the Anthurium hotel, Jacomulco, Veracruz, obtaining a monetary investment for our social project.
– We have the support of human resources, electromedical equipment for workshops and laboratories for product testing provided by the Universidad Veracruzana, Faculty of Nursing, Veracruz Region.
– We have support for technological development, construction of prototypes and performance tests by the Center for Micro and Nanotechnology of the Universidad Veracruzana, Veracruz Region.
– Monetary donation of Juana Velázquez Rodríguez, founder of the CPR association of nurses, interested in A.I.R.E.
– There is a work agreement for glove technology with COVEICYDET (Veracruz Council of Scientific Research and Technological Development).
– There is development of technological support, manufacture of the prototype and performance tests by Dr. Jaime Martínez Castillo. Director of the Center for Research in Micro and Nanotechnology (MICRONA).
– Support in the development of technology and creation of the app by Dr. Rubén Rodríguez Huerta, Master of Science in Micro and Nanosystems.
– Support in the development of technology, prototype manufacturing and performance tests by the electrical engineer Daniel Alejandro Lara López, Master of Science in Micro and Nanosystems.
– Support in terms of dissemination and human resources by the academic secretary of the Veracruz region of the Universidad Veracruzana, Claudia Beatriz Enríquez Hernández.
– Support in human resources and liaison with the government of the state of Veracruz for the director of youth and entrepreneurship Irmin Álvarez.
– Support in human resources of the legal and technical representative of the Business Organizing Council (CONEM) Jesús Ortiz Yépez.